Annual Corporate Sponsorship
AHC, Inc., Congregation Etz Hayim, Industrious, St. Mary's Episcopal
Are you interested in becoming an Annual Corporate Sponsor of Volunteer Arlington?
Annual Corporate Sponsors are an integral force in connecting people with community service while also illustrating a company's care and commitment for the Arlington community. Volunteer Arlington offers sponsorships from $500 - $10,000 allowing companies a variety of opportunities for exposure. Some benefits include:
- LIsting/Logo on Volunteer Arlington website throughout the year
- Listing/Logo on our collateral that is distributed throughout the year
- Listing/Logo in our monthly newsletter which currently has over 2,000 subscribers
- Exposure at our 3 Signature Events
- Arlington Cares: A Celebration of Volunteerism, held in July each year and recognizes Community Service Award Winners (over 300 people engaged)
- Young Professionals Care, held in October each year and connects young professionals with our local nonproft and County volunteer opportunities (over 70 people engaged)
- MLK Day of Service, held on the National MLK Day of Service each year in January and connects people of all ages to service projects and volunteer training for on-going service. (over 1,000 peopel engaged)
- Acknowledement on Facebook and Twitter
- Mention in post-event press releases
- Opportunities to customize your company engagement at one of our Signature events
For more information, please contact Lisa Fikes, Executive Director of Volunteer Arlington at email@example.com. or 703-528-2522, x19.for more information.